Edinburgh is a city full of inspiration and creativity so we want to hear about projects which have built on its cultural values, drawn on its city spaces or shouted about our creative hub on a national or international stage.
Because teamwork makes the dream... become a reality. Tell us about projects involving two or more individuals or organisations who have pooled their creativity and strengthened their ties on outstanding projects.
- The Others Uniting Scots, immigrants and refugee musicians See their work
- INTER - Edinburgh Napier University & SGN Reimagining fossil fuel sites See their work
- Flourish Project Socially engaged jewellery project See their work
- WINNER: Arts in Tongues Showcasing arts, multiculturalism and multilingualism See their work
Whether from a creative individual, collective, organisation, or partnership, we’re looking for projects produced for commercial ends where the creative muscles have been flexed and unique end results have been produced.
- 100 Local Businesses Edinburgh Showcasing businesses through illustration See their work
- WINNER: Ice Cream At The Interval Illustrating and modelling Edinburgh's theatres See their work
- Scotland’s Stories Exploring Scotland through storytelling See their work
- New Signs for Animation Exploring terminology for sign language users See their work
A one-off project that’s proved unforgettable. For when innovative approaches have been explored, financial gain has taken a backseat, risks have been taken, and exploration of new ideas and new talent has been placed at the forefront of a project.
Recognising the individuals who continue to produce dedicated, inspiring and valuable projects which leave a lasting impression. Nominate yourself, or give your peers a shout out!
A pioneer, a mentor, a beacon of light… we want to celebrate the people whose contribution to their field, a project or Edinburgh’s whole creative community has been valuable and vital.
Creativity is a force for good. We’re recognising the projects and people that use creativity to pioneer ideas, create change and support and engage communities. If it’s impacted Edinburgh’s creative identity, it’s worth celebrating.
New kids on the block - we want to hear from you. If you’ve been a registered business for three years or fewer and are already making your mark on Edinburgh’s creative scene, tell us about it.
Know a full or part time student who has founded a project, developed new ways to approach a discipline or has pushed the boundaries of their medium alongside their studies? We want to hear about them. Students must be currently studying or have graduated in 2020/2021.