We are delighted to announce the shortlisted nominees of the 10th Creative Edinburgh Awards.
This year saw an impressive calibre of applications, which proved difficult to narrow down by our team of 15 independent reviewers. The following shortlist represents people, projects and organisations which went above and beyond to make an impact on Edinburgh's creative landscape.
The Collaboration Award
- The Earthing Project
- Theiya Arts Dance Collective
- Tinderbox Collective and Pianodrome @ Old Royal High School - Fringe 2022
The Innovation Award
The Freelance Award
- Camila Ospina Gaitan with the project exhibition Thorn in the flesh
- Kolbrún Björt Sigfúsdóttir
- Move To Feel
The Student Award
- Ally Zlatar - The Starving Artist
- Levi J. Richards
- Nathaniel Cartier and Fraser Macdonald (The Edinburgh Collective)
- Tanatsei Gambura
The Edinburgh City Award
- Edinburgh Festival Carnival
- Edinburgh International Festival & Leith Academy High School
- Push the Boat Out
The Sustainable Creativity Award
- Alice Mary Cooper and Co.'s 'The Bush' carbon light theatre tour
- Art Buds Collective
- by Jen Byrne
- Earthing Project
The Leadership Award
The Community Award
The Creative Startup Award
The Inclusion Award
Celebrate the brightest talent in the city at the long-awaited 10th anniversary of the Creative Edinburgh Awards.
We’ve waited three years to bring our awards back in-person, so this time we’re back with a bang at Summerhall on 18 November. As well as showcasing nominees and announcing our winners, we’re throwing a big birthday party to celebrate 11 years of Creative Edinburgh and 10 years of Creative Edinburgh Awards. We'd love to see you there!
Book tickets here.
Artwork by our Awards Artist in Residence Chiara Celini.