Creative Edinburgh is looking for a freelance Content Producer to join its team from January 2020.
We’re looking for a freelancer to work 8-10 days a month, at a freelance rate of £100 a day. Some work can be done remotely, but ideally we’re looking for an Edinburgh-based content producer who can work from our office in CodeBase for at least half that time.
Please apply by sending your CV, a covering letter and three content samples to email@example.com, with ‘Freelance Marketing and Social Media Manager’ and your name in the subject line by 10am on Monday 14th December.
- Managing Creative Edinburgh’s social media activity across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn on an ongoing basis, and live posting at events via the relevant social media channels;
- Managing the Creative Edinburgh website - updating the jobs and opportunities board, updating website changes including changing content on the membership pages which will include new parts of our offer as we re-launch our member offer in March 2021
- Commissioning, editing and publishing content for creative-edinburgh.com, including blogs and Member of the month profiles;
- Producing the bi-weekly Creative Edinburgh email newsletter;
- Coordinating content marketing strategies for key CE activities, in partnership with the wider team;
- Support to design and implement a marketing strategy for all elements of the Creative Edinburgh programme including our monthly events, annual Creative Edinburgh Awards & Birthday Party, as well as call-outs for content related to our Connected Innovators funding stream as part of the Creative Informatics Programme.
About Creative Edinburgh
Creative Edinburgh is a network of over 4,800 individuals, companies, and organisations across the creative industries in Scotland's capital city, with an online community of over 50,000 people.
We help creative people connect and thrive, by:
- Building communities, through our popular events programme
- Driving growth and finding pathways to learning and skills development
- Advocating for creativity locally, nationally and internationally
- Supporting the wellbeing of our members
Our community spans a range of creative professionals, from graphic designers, illustrators and animators to jewellery makers, fashion designers and ceramicists, to writers, digital marketers and creative tech developers, located in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.
Creative Edinburgh is a Creative Scotland Regularly Funded Organisation for 2018-2021, and is also a major partner on the Creative Informatics programme, led by the University of Edinburgh and in partnership with CodeBase and Edinburgh Napier University.
Interviews will take place from 9am - 1am on Thursday 17 December 2020 or 9am - 1pm on Friday 18 December 2020.